6.21.2007

Master Schedule Update--FINAL


Here's the latest on the sessions we will have with the kids

  • Tuesday Night Service
    • 6:45 check in, 7-9:30
  • Wednesday Morning Session
    • 8:50 check in, 9-11:30 am
  • Wednesday Afternoon Session
    • 2:15 check in, 2-4:45
  • Wednesday Night Service
    • 6:45 check in, 7-9:30
  • Thursday Morning Session (E-Bash)
    • 8:50 check in, 9-11:45 am
  • Thursday Evening Service
    • 6:45 check in, 7-9:30
I had to add the extra Wednesday morning session. I know it's a lot of hours, guys.... but remember how much I love ya! :-) I also changed the time for the final service.

That's SIX sessions, in each session we will be covering a letter of "E-LIFE", with one extra thrown in, where it will be more for games and activities. Each letter will define the theme for each session, and we will end with a commissioning service during the last session with a BGMC emphasis.


1 koment:

Anonim tha...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.