6.20.2007

Update for week of June 20th

Hello!!!! We are less than a week away! CRAZY!

I feel like I could use another week of preparation! I am really excited about next week! We are going to have an amazing time with the kids and that alone makes me overjoyed. I hope you've taken some time to check out the links for ELIFE in previous posts. Try to have an understanding of what ELIFE is all about so we can be ready to answer questions.

One big reason why I choose ELIFE is because it is accessible to all churches if they choose to do it locally. If you haven't worked with us before, you will realize that many kids as well as adults think that they can't do what we do on their own. They can, and now.... even more since all ELIFE curriculum resources are free. Of course, our version of Kids Church might be more than 'remixed' but the meat of the program is all based on ELIFE. All this to let you know that if and when people ask, I'd love it if you help me promote ELIFE in our churches. We are there to spread the word!

Ok, so let's get down to business! We are less than a week away, so that means I should be ready with all our service outlines really soon. I am almost finished putting the finishing touches on them and printing them out. Of course, I am prone to make last minute adjustments, but the majority of the program will be completely final.

ABOUT THE SERVICE.... Most of you are familiar with how I run Kids Church, but for the newbies, and as a refresher.... I will post the next entry with information on registration, services and more technical news.

For now, please be sure to check this blog at least once a day for changes, that way I don't have to send out an email to everyone to remind them to check it when I update it. one cool thing you can do is subscribe to the RSS feed on your browser or MyYahoo page, etc. That way is quickly accessed for you.

I will be posting more! Know that I appreciate all of you. Some of you I get to see quite often, some not---but it's my honor to have you all on our team! Blessings!

Please be in prayer for our time together and more importantly, PRAY FOR THE KIDS. I am really psyched about the topics and issues that we will be covering in the middle of all the fun. So, let's be united in praying that kids will show up, and that they will be transformed.

Much Love!

--nik

Nuk ka komente: