6.21.2007

What Not to Wear---ok, ok, what you CAN wear!

I wish that I could afford to buy all of you shirts to use for Elife. You will be getting a cap to wear, though. It says, "God Rocks," and ok, don't make fun of the cheeziness, believe me, kids think it's cool. I tried to find the monster ones from last year and they are out of stock.

Mainly, the caps are a way for you to be identifiable for the kids and a reference point so when I tell the kids during the rules to look for someone in a hat, they know how to quickly find help.

So, what DO you wear? Jeans. No shorts, please. Shirts should cover every area that should be covered while raising hands and acting silly. You definately want to wear the most comfortable pair of shoes you have. I prefer that you wear solid shirt, t-shirts or polos or whatever you have in bright colors. Our color scheme is bright primary colors. Most likely, I will be sporting solid bright color tshirts or black. Black is always good! :-)

During our E-bash on Thursday morning we will have the big celebration, Luau style. If you have a Hawaiian shirt or something like that, you are more than welcome to wear it.

What is most important is that you are comfortable!!!! You will need to run around, sit on the floor (a lot) and jump and sing, therefore, comfort is important. If you have questions, please call me.

On another note, cell phones are ok.... but please, absolutely no taking calls during our sessions, and that includes texting. I know, I know.... there's the old lady in me! (believe me, we will need to focus all our attention on what we are doing!) :-)

Nuk ka komente: