6.21.2007

WHEN DO YOU SHOW UP?--Orientation meeting on Tuesday 11:30 am

We will have our Orientation meeting on TUESDAY at 11:30 am.

Please, do not be late. I will provide your lunch, so no need to stop at McDonald's (which is what we might end up having or something like that)

Again, promptness. I could tell you a fake early time to have you show up on time, but I won't do that, ok? Just be on time.

During this meeting we will go over EVERYTHING and finish setting up what is left. Most likely everything will be done by the time you get there. I will show you around... where stuff is and how we will handle bathroom trips and all that good stuff.

So, be there!!! :-) Be sure to READ ALL THIS BLOG before orientation. I am assuming that if you read this stuff, I won't have to go over everything again and waste your time :-)

Nuk ka komente: